ATV Insurance in Idaho Falls and Island Park, ID
Explore the Trails With Confidence
All-terrain vehicles, commonly known as ATVs, are a fun way to enjoy the great outdoors. Having the right type of ATV insurance can help financially protects you in the event of an accident or other type of damage. At The Falls Insurance Center, we’re here to help you navigate your ATV insurance needs. We’ve been helping residents of Idaho Falls, Island Park, and the surrounding areas get the ATV insurance solutions they need. Call us today to discuss your insurance needs.
What Is Covered Under ATV Insurance?
Various ATV insurance coverages are available, and, depending on where you live, you may be required to buy certain coverages. Regardless, you may want to consider adding the following different types of coverage to your ATV insurance policy:
- Liability coverage. Liability coverage helps financially protect you against third-party bodily injury or property damage claims.
- Bodily injury liability. If you cause an accident and someone is injured, this coverage can help pay the injured person’s medical bills and loss of income.
- Property damage liability. This coverage assists in payments for damages to another person’s vehicle or property if you cause an accident.
- Collision. This coverage helps pay for damage to your ATV if you hit another vehicle or object, another vehicle hits you or if your ATV rolls over.
- Comprehensive. This coverage helps pay for damage to your ATV from vandalism, theft, weather events and accidents. It also protects your custom ATV parts and equipment.
- Uninsured motorist. This coverage helps protect you from high accident-related costs if you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured drivers and may also protect you in the event of a covered hit-and-run accident.
- Underinsured motorist. This coverage helps protect you from high accident-related costs if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who does not have enough insurance to cover the full costs of the accident.
There may be additional coverages that are available to you. Contact The Falls Insurance Center to discuss your ATV insurance options and needs.
How to Get ATV Insurance
The Falls Insurance Center can help you determine which type of ATV coverage is applicable for your specific vehicle and for the state in which you operate your ATV. Call us today to put together an ATV insurance package that is right for you.