Gas Station and Convenient Store Insurance in Idaho Falls, ID and Surrounding Areas
Convenience stores are important businesses for customers on the go. No matter what you're selling or what they're looking for -- whether it's gasoline, beverages, snacks, magazines, coffee, toiletries, medicine or tobacco -- you provide a valuable service for your community.
But with any convenience store, there's so much happening, which leaves you to open to all kinds of threats. In terms of your employees alone, consider the possibilities: An employee could have a workplace accident, or steal from the business, or fail to check an ID and sell alcohol to a minor (who in turn could end up in a car accident).
Secure yourself from exposures liable in your industry with convenience store insurance from The Falls Insurance Center, Inc.. We offer convenience store and gas station insurance coverage to businesses in Idaho Falls, Island Park, Rigby, Rexburg, Shelley, Blackfoot and surrounding areas.
Protection For All Kinds of Problems
Every store is different and it's important to understand what your specific needs are. The details of your operation will affect your coverage, such as if you have a grill or pizza shop and sell freshly made food, or if you do auto garage repairs, have a car wash or sell gasoline. Convenience stores (otherwise known as corner shops or bodegas) open themselves to several risks.
Here are some of the potential problems:
- Bodily harm to customers on the property
- Crime and employee dishonesty
- Customer, employee or general public injury
- Fuel tank contimation
- Property damage
- Severe weather
- Spoilage and contamination coverage for perishable stock
Potential Forms of Insurance
Convenience store and gas station insurance can come in many forms. All manner of factors can affect it, including the location of your business and the number of employees, which means we will work with you to find the right coverage. Here are a few examples of insurance used to cover such businesses:
- Business Interruption Coverage
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Fleet Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Completed Operations Liability
- Crime Insurance
- Cyber Liability insurance
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
- Environmental Liability Insurance or Pollution Insurance
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Garagekeepers Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Outdoor Property Coverage or Sign Coverage
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Even selling certain items, such as matches and lighter fluid, could pose certain risks. There are so many forms of insurance and factors affecting this that you should consult with a professional.
Keep Your Business Running
Convenience stores provide a reliable source of cash flow. Find a trusted and experienced partner to work with today.
We also insure supermarkets and grocery stores. Whether you have a 24-hour franchised shop or a non-franchised family-run store, contact an agent or request a quote now to learn more about our products and services.