The Falls Insurance Center, Inc.
Have questions about Your Health Idaho and the Idaho Health Insurance Marketplace-Exchange Enrollment Center? We are happy to answer! Get in touch with us here.
Idaho Health Insurance Marketplace-Exchange Enrollment Center:
Welcome to the Falls Insurance Center, Inc. online Idaho Marketplace-Exchange Enrollment Center. Here you will be able to follow a simple step by step method of enrollment into the Idaho Health Insurance Exchange. If you would like assistance we have computers set up in our office for your convenience in enrollment in the Idaho Health Insurance Exchange. Our office is located at 885 S. Holmes Ave, Idaho Falls ID 83401. If you would like to complete this process in the comfort of your home but would like assistance please call Josh Tieken in our office 208-523-7100.
Items Needed: Email Address, Full Names, Dates of Birth, Social Security Numbers, Income information for anyone in your household who is declared a dependent on your same federal income tax return. Documents for eligible immigrants (if individual is not a U.S. citizen). Current Personal/Employer insurance information including a. Plan Name b. Policy Number c. Member I.D. Number
Items You May Need: Pay Stubs, W2, or Information about Income, Information about payments such as Alimony or child support, or other sources of income
Research Companies and Plans:
*DISCLAIMER: Do not enroll directly from these websites. To receive the subsidy discount, you must follow the enrollment steps below.*
Subsidy Calculator: http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/
Premium Assistance Indicator: http://www.yourhealthidaho.org/additional-resources/premium-assistance-estimator/
CMS Acronyms: http://www.cms.gov/apps/acronyms/
ACA Term Glossary https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/
ACA Key Dates for Open Enrollment https://www.healthcare.gov/what-key-dates-do-i-need-to-know/
ACA Qualifying Outside Open Enrollment https://www.healthcare.gov/how-can-i-get-coverage-outside-of-open-enrollment/
IRS Facts about The Premium Tax Credit http://www.irs.gov/uac/The-Premium-Tax-Credit
ACA Exemptions https://www.healthcare.gov/exemptions/
Important Phone Numbers:
The Falls Insurance Center, Inc. – 208-523-7100
Federal Marketplace – 1-800-318-2596
Idaho Exchange, Your Health Idaho – 1-855-944-3246
Idaho Health and Welfare – 1-877-456-1233
* Recommended Browser: Google Chrome
2. Open your email account or have it on your cell phone; it will be needed quickly in step 9
(If you do not have an email address you will need to make one as it is a required step of the verification process.)
**NOTE** Due to system capacity the application process is slow. Take your time and only click once! After a selection wait until your selection field has completed.
4. Choose "Apply Now"
5. Select your State and Apply
6. Create an Account: Begin filling out personal name identification fields; this will include an email address. if yo do not have an email address this will allow you to make one here.
7. Begin filling out personal name identification fields; this will include an email address. If you do not have an email address, this will allow you to make one here.
8. Click “Next” and continue to follow application instructions
9. Set up User Name, Password, and Security Questions
10. Access email account (IMMEDIATELY!) and find email from (firstname.lastname@example.org)
11. Follow the link in step 9. This will take a few minutes for the verification process
(If it goes through you will get a positive confirmation, if not you will have to start over at step 2)
12. Apply and shop for coverage for me and/or my family.
13. Accept Conditions
14. Choose options similar to step 3 (Individual or Employer)
15. Verify your identity
16. Continue to application and begin
17. Select Help from Agent or Broker
18. Fill in one of the following Agent name and info:
FFM or CMS User I.D.
National Producer Number
Rodney M Tieken
Joshua L Tieken
19. Complete application questions
- Household Income: Sum of Modified Adjusted Gross Income of the primary tax filer and all dependents with a filing requirement within a tax household
- Modified Adjusted Gross Income: Adjusted gross income on the federal income tax return increased by
- Any excluded foreign income
- Nontaxable portion of social security benefits
- Tax-exempt interest received or accrued during the taxable year
21. When your application validates, it should bring you to a page to view your eligiblity results or continue enrollment. A link may be sent to your email. Follow the link and log back in to www.healthcare.gov look at the top of the page for a download option for available notices.
22. This notice will download as a pdf and tell you the programs that you are eligible for: Medicaid, Tax Subsidy, or Tax Subsidy and Cost Sharing.
! Read the entire document as there are timelines for certain eligible status’ !
23. Call or schedule an appointment with The Falls Insurance Center, Inc. to assist in the enrollment for one of the eligible plans on your Eligibility Validation Document from the Marketplace.