Get A Quote

Home & Auto Insurance

Home and Auto Insurance in Idaho Falls, ID

A home is a place where your life happens. A young father’s den becomes a nursery; children grow and playroom contents change from toys and games to couches and electronics; empty nesters turn childhood bedrooms into studios or studies. As life changes, so does the value of your home and the amount of insurance coverage you may need.

In combination with an auto insurance policy, a homeowners’ insurance policy becomes a more affordable part of fully protecting and insuring your life. Each time we speak to the client, we collect information about the home or vehicle then review, analyze, and discuss what coverages clients want or need to provide financial security and peace of mind.

Home and Auto Package Insurance Quotes in Idaho Falls, ID

Clients request quotes from our agents in a multitude of ways—over the phone, via our website, through social media, by email, and even when our agents are at community events or out around town. Each time, their needs are met by a friendly agent who provides thorough and detailed home and auto quotes by working with multiple carriers to find a good fit for clients’ insurance needs.

Home and Auto Insurance Bundles, Homeowners Endorsements, and More in and Around Idaho Falls, ID

Our agents can help you develop your homeowners’ policy with endorsements that cover jewelry, furs, fines arts, and guns; provide liability coverage for things like trampolines; and offer in-home business insurance for daycare facilities. We also work with carriers that can offer equipment breakdown coverage, domestic appliance leakage endorsements, and blanket policies on homes.

When combined with an auto policy, clients become eligible for a multi-line (or package) insurance discount.

Why Choose Us?

At The Falls Insurance Center, Inc. agency, a real person answers the phone. Our agency management system allows us to stay updated on our clients’ preferred methods of contact, from phone or text to email or snail mail. We also inform and communicate with clients and the public on a wider scale through social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn. Connect with us, speak to an agent, or request a quote today.

We’re dedicated to answering your questions, and have done so below:

Home and Auto FAQs

How do I know how much coverage I need for my home?

The type and amount of coverage needed depends upon the type of home you live in, its value, the value of your personal property, and whether or not you have a mortgage.

What does homeowners insurance cover?

Homeowners insurance typically covers:

  • The structure of your dwelling
  • Other structures on the property
  • Personal belongings
  • Personal liability

Homeowners insurance provides protection from losses caused by:

  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Wind
  • Explosion
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • A host of other specific causes of damage or loss

Homeowners insurance also provides loss of use coverage, which helps pay the additional expenses incurred if your home is damaged or destroyed in a covered loss and you have to live elsewhere temporarily.

What are the different features of auto insurance coverage?

  • Liability: Pays for injuries to others and damage to their property if you cause an accident
  • Medical payments: Pays your and your passengers’ medical bills, up to a predetermined limit, regardless of who was at fault in the accident
  • Collision: Pays for damage to your car resulting from an accident
  • Comprehensive: Pays for the theft of your car or damage to your car caused by something other than an accident
  • Uninsured and underinsured motorist: Pays for damages resulting from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run driver (takes the place of liability insurance that the other driver should have purchased but didn’t)
  • Commercial (business) auto insurance: Covers losses incurred in the course of conducting your business.
  • Other: There may also be add-ons to your main insurance policy, such as being entitled to a free rental car while your car is being repaired or replaced, or emergency roadside assistance that provides help if, for example, you have a flat tire, dead battery or run out of gas.

What is the difference between collision and comprehensive auto insurance coverage?

Collision insurance pays for repairs to your car if you get into an accident that is your fault. (If the accident is the other driver’s fault, then his/her insurance pays.) Comprehensive insurance pays for repairs to your car if something happens that isn't the result of an accident, such as a broken windshield caused by a pebble or a dented roof caused by a fallen tree branch. It also reimburses you the value of the vehicle if it is stolen. Both collision and comprehensive have a deductible—an amount you have to pay first before the insurance kicks in.

Additional Resources